Monday, October 27, 2008

My new handphone...

Yesterday,I have bought a new mobile phone . Not a expensive one but just a simple model I think for now that handphone was suitable to me. I will explain more about my new handphone. My handphone was called mobile phone because it has TV function. The most reasons I bought this handphone because it has TV function and can put two sim card together in one handphone. I have two sim card,there are maxis and celcom. The all two sim card can activated simultanously and I can use whether maxis or celcom and it easy for me to contact anyone I like. Besides that,it also have functions like MP3,MP4, RADIO FM,camera 3 mega pixels,video recorder,voice recorder and many more. The price of my handphone is about RM 450.00. For me,it quite expensive for student like me but I satisfy to have that handphone..hehehe

No comments: