Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I ask myself........

I ask myself.....

I've been the same old me
for all these years now
so,I ask myself
why can't I go on living an easier life...??

Everyone's moving so fast on the streets
and yet here I am content even though
I don't know why I'm struggling so much...

So intead of wanting to go back to being a child
I'd rather to embrace today and live for the future
just accepting mu fears...

I want to go to a sunny place
and live on, stronger than ever
I'll overcome those places and times in my mind
I can change my life...

I'll never run out of things in my heart
and life to share with the world
so I ask myself
why can't I go on an easier life...??

2 comments:

Danial Izzat Zulbahari said...

jiwang! hehe

Aryan Aryad said...

jiwang kebendanya...ko kena menjiwai 2...hahhahaha