Nobody...
Nobody knows its empty...
this smile that i wear,
the real one is the left in the past,
because you have left me there...
Nobody knows i'm crying,
they wont even see my tears,
when they think that i'm laughing,
I still wishing you were here...
Nobody knows its painful,
they think that I'm strong,
they say taht this wont kill me,
but I wonder if they were wrong...
. Nobody knows I'm praying,
that you will change my mind,
they think that I had let you go,
when you left me behind...
Nobody knows I miss you,
they think I fell set free,
but I fell like I'm bound with chains,
trapped in the mystery...
Nobody knows I need you,
they say I can do it on my own,
but they dont know I'm crying,
when i'm all alone.......
when i'm lonely...
Nobody knows its empty...
this smile that i wear,
the real one is the left in the past,
because you have left me there...
Nobody knows i'm crying,
they wont even see my tears,
when they think that i'm laughing,
I still wishing you were here...
Nobody knows its painful,
they think that I'm strong,
they say taht this wont kill me,
but I wonder if they were wrong...
. Nobody knows I'm praying,
that you will change my mind,
they think that I had let you go,
when you left me behind...
Nobody knows I miss you,
they think I fell set free,
but I fell like I'm bound with chains,
trapped in the mystery...
Nobody knows I need you,
they say I can do it on my own,
but they dont know I'm crying,
when i'm all alone.......
when i'm lonely...
No comments:
Post a Comment